Where to find on-campus employment opportunities:
College Central Network is utilized for both on and off-campus job postings. To search for jobs on this site, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to: http://collegecentral.com/fgcu
- Select “Students”
- If you have not previously registered, click “Register Now”. If you have already registered, click “Log in at Student Central.”
- Enter “Florida Gulf Coast University” if it is not already pre-filled
- Enter a “Unique ID” and “Password”
- Select “Continue Registration”
- Enter all the information requested.
- Submit your registration and select “Go to My Home Page”
- From your homepage, select “Search for Jobs Posted to my School.”
- Go to “Job Location,” choose “On Campus,” then “Begin Search.”
- Follow the application instructions for jobs you would like to apply to.
Aramark / Eagle Dining:
There are numerous food service outlets throughout campus which are all managed by Aramark Corporation. To view available positions, go to the link above. Select “Eagle Dining Employment.” For the best results, conduct a search for jobs using the zip code – 33965.To apply for positions, click on “Apply by creating/using account.” If you have questions about a position, contact Shannon Sanders, Human Resources Associate, at email@example.com or call 239-590-1850.
Campus Recreation is one of the largest employers of students on campus. Positions include lifeguards, intramural sports officials, marketing staff, fitness center customer service and operation crew, personal trainers, and fitness instructors. Visit the link above to learn about current opportunities and submit an online application.
Information About Federal Work Study and Campus Employment:
- Students that have Work Study eligibility can apply to all campus positions they are qualified for.
- Students who have not received Federal Work Study eligibility as part of their financial aid package are typically not eligible for positions that are listed as “Work Study.” You may still aplly to on-campus jobs that do not specify "Work Study" as a requirement, please see the info and links above.
- Students must complete a FAFSA every year to determine Federal Work Study eligibility.
- Students will not see Federal Work Study awarded on their initial Financial Aid award in Gulfline. Students can check eligibility by submitting a request through the Work Study page of the Financial Aid website.
- A student that has confirmed Federal Work Study eligibility may then pursue a Federal Work Study position.
- Confirmation of Federal Work Study eligibility does not guarantee the student a Federal Work Study position.
- Any questions regarding eligibility, please contact the Financial Aid Office by calling (239) 590-7920 or by emailing a Financial Aid Officer.
Career Services or Financial Aid does not “place” students into campus jobs. It is the responsibility of the student to identify the position he/she is interested in and apply directly to that department through College Central Network.