Where to Find On-Campus Employment Opportunities
Eagle Career Link is utilized for both on and off-campus job postings. Click here
for Eagle Career Instructions or watch a tutorial video here
Some on campus employers will post positions on the FGCU Human Resources job posting system, Eagle Jobs. To find student jobs on this site, select “Adjunct, Student, Temporary Positions”. Create an account to begin applying. Contact FGUC Human Resources for any questions, 239-590-1400.
Campus Recreation is one of the largest employers of students on campus. Positions include lifeguards, intramural sports officials, marketing staff, fitness center customer service and operation crew, personal trainers, and fitness instructors. Visit this link
to learn about current opportunities and submit an online application.
There are numerous food service outlets throughout campus which are all managed by Chartwells Higher Education. To view available positions, go to the link above. For results specific to FGCU Campus Dining, click on "hourly positions,” scroll to the bottom and search by location (Fort Myers). Type in “Fort Myers” into the filter and hit enter. If you have questions about a position, contact Fito Louis, Controller, at Fito.Louis@compass-usa.com
Information About Federal Work Study and Campus Employment
- Students that have Work Study eligibility can apply to all campus positions they are qualified for.
- Students who have not received Federal Work Study eligibility as part of their financial aid package are typically not eligible for positions that are listed as “Work Study.” You may still apply to on-campus jobs that do not specify "Work Study" as a requirement, please see the info and links above.
- Students must complete a FAFSA every year to determine Federal Work Study eligibility.
- Students will not see Federal Work Study awarded on their initial Financial Aid award in Gulfline. Students can check eligibility by submitting a request through the Work Study page of the Financial Aid website.
- A student that has confirmed Federal Work Study eligibility may then pursue a Federal Work Study position.
- Confirmation of Federal Work Study eligibility does not guarantee the student a Federal Work Study position.
- Any questions regarding eligibility, please contact the Financial Aid Office by calling (239) 590-7920 or by emailing a Financial Aid Officer.
Career Services or Financial Aid does not “place” students into campus jobs. It is the responsibility of the student to identify the position he/she is interested in and apply directly to that department through Eagle Career Link.
Click here for the Campus Employment FAQs Handout.